Are you a local small business owner in the lower mainland of BC or on Vancouver Island? Could you use a bit of help with your website and social media to attract more customers? If so, Let me help you!
A lot of business owners these days can do many of these things on their own. However, not everyone may have the experience or time to learn how to grow their web and social presence. Running a business is hard work and you’re probably already doing at least a hundred different things all at the same time. So, it may be time to to get some help with this part of your business.
What We Offer
While there are agencies who specialize in working with bigger companies and offer extremely valuable services at a hefty cost, what I provide is something a bit simpler. You may only be looking to get your website up and running. Or you may have a website but it’s not what you want it to be. Maybe it’s not your website that you need a hand with, but growing your follower base on social media! Whatever your need is, let’s chat about it and we can figure out how I can help you succeed!
We’ll look at what you have (or don’t) so far and come up with a custom strategy for what we need to be doing. This means:
- Making sure your website is up-to-date.
- If you don’t have a website, we can help you get your own domain and web hosting.
- I registered my domain and host my site on Namecheap (This is an affiliate link).
- Ensuring that you’re business has it’s own Facebook and Instagram business accounts.
- Working with you to create a content calendar for social media.
- Setting up your Google My Business account.
- Making sure that you are set up on Yelp if applicable.
- Applying SEO tactics to get your page to appear on Google searches.
- Helping you track your traffic through Google Analytics as well as Facebook and Instagram Analytics.
- Helping set up paid ad campaigns for your business.
- And more!
I am excited to be launching my services locally since I am an advocate of local small businesses. I believe that they truly help build a better community which is why I have chosen to work with local small businesses only for the time being. If you are in the Vancouver area, let’s get a cup of coffee and see how I can help you. If you are not so close to Vancouver, let’s jump on a call! I’m excited to help you and your business get the look and community that you not only want, but also deserve! To get started, visit this page here and send me a message. I’d love to hear from you!